Monday, September 7, 2009

Welcome to 2010

There are some people who thought I needed a little updating. What's wrong with the 70's I ask? They took me to a good friend's salon for a little ambush make-over. They bought me some sassy clothes and then told me I needed the hair to match.
They had lots of fun doing my make-up and coloring my hair. After much consulting, they had my hair cut and styled. It's a new me!


Thanks Desi, Jacque, and Camie for taking such good care of me. We had the best weekend ever. You're the greatest!





12 comments:

heather said...

Oh my goodness. I can't stop looking at these! You are one hot mama. Can't wait to see the new digs in person!

Kathy said...

Holy Moly!!! You look terrific Kathy, I love the new hairstyle!!! How fun to have an "ambush makeover". I love watching those on TV and to have it done at the hands of dear friends is even better!!! You go girl!!! Love you, Kathy

Christy Walton said...

WOW!!!! You look fantastic.....I love the new look It sounds like a blast this weekend I keep looking at you I cant believe how young you look really like in your 30S your new theme song, "Im every women"

the man said...

that new wardrobe you'll need to buy is going to cost you a pretty penny!!! You look fantastic!!!

Bryan H said...

Where is my mom? J/k mom, you look great!

Rachel said...

you look beautiful!!

M and M said...

Very, very hot! Now maybe you can give me a few tips...!
~Melissa

nana and atom said...

WHEW! looking gooooo-ed! love the new style!!!

Anonymous said...

Kathy, I already told you how much I liked your hair style and then Christy told me about your blog. I think you are very beautiful, and I told Christy too, you look so much younger ... not that you ever looked old, but all of the sudden you look 35! Good for you! <3 Patti

Leasha said...

nice! you look great! I need one of those...

Kristine Thompson said...

You look wonderful! I love it!! You are the sweetest Kathy- Love ya :)

Becky and Ryan said...

I love the makeover Kathy!!!!

luv ya,

Becky (Ahlstrom) Walters :)