Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Funny "Fours turning Five"

I just love my little batch of four-year-old grandkids. They say and do the funniest things. Yesterday, Staci told us the story of Goldilocks and the three bears. When the three bears discovered Goldilocks in the bed, they said, "That's okay because she was their cousin."
Grace told me I can come and visit her any time but I shouldn't walk because it would take me a day and another day and a day after that. She said, "You can drive a car, or take a plane or a really big boat!"
Ryan always wants me to snuggle and watch movies. He says, "Grandma, you can put your arm around me" and then when he leaves and comes back he says, "Grandma, you can put your arm around me again."
I love hearing Riley sing, "Don't wash my blanket today" She is always so full of smiles and giggles and I can't wait to see her again soon. What a bunch of fun we were blessed with in 2004!

1 comment:

Amber Horspool said...

you're such a fun grandma! these cute kids love you so much!