Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've been tagged?

tagged! (by Jamie, unless she knows another Kathy H.)
I don't usually do the tag thing, but I thought this might be fun.

4 RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY HUSBAND: (notice the similarities and differences, Jamie)
1 - He loves to play with our grandkids.
2 - He works hard.
3 - He has a great sense of humor.
4 - He remembers song lyrics and can imitate the original singer almost perfectly.

4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1 - Picking cherries during the summer of Jr. High. (cute boys to throw them at)
2 - Life guarding at the Payson City Pool. (It was all about the tan)
3 - Catering for "Annette's Market".
4 - Weddings...everything from flowers, decorating, catering, to planning etc.

4 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:
1 - An Affair to Remember...with Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr (so romantic)
2 - The Sound of Music...I love musicals
3 - The Sting...more music
4 - Charlotte's Web...love the music and the memories of kids and grandkids

4 TV SHOWS I WATCH:
1 - CSI
2 - morning news shows
3 - 24 (in the old days)
4 - American Idol - (when its on)

4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1 - Elder Horspool - (the only regular one)
2 - Ray - sometimes
3 - Heather - sometimes
4 - Bryan and Jamie - sometimes

4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1 - lobster...on rare occasion
2 - cookies...sugar, chocolate chip, lemon, etc. (They're all good)
3 - BBQ steak with roasted veggies
4 - Chinese food prepared by Jason

4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1 - B of M lands on a BYU tour.
2 - The east coast during fall foliage time.
3 - Anywhere my kids are living.
4 - Islands in the Caribbean on a cruise.

4 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE COMING YEAR:
1 - The arrival of more grandbabies. (Going to Hawaii to welcome one)
2 - Thanksgiving and Christmas time with family.
3 - Teaching Sunday School...I'm learning so much.
4 - New opportunities that may arise.

4 PEOPLE I TAG: (You're probably the only ones who will read my blog.)
1 - Aubree
2 - Heather
3 - Amber
4 - Tami

3 comments:

Mike said...

Mom you can visit me anytime! I'll even pay for the gas....

Amber Horspool said...

ooo, this is a fun one. I'll have to respond in a couple days, since I just posted the longest post ever!

Brooke and Tami said...

I don't know if dad ever looks at this, but just in case...Happy Birthday Dad/Grandpa! Love,all your little monkeys.