Saturday, August 2, 2008

That's What Friends Are For

Christy invited me for a few days of fun and relaxation at Newport Beach. She said it was to thank me for the work I did on Kim's wedding. I told Christy that it will take me a lifetime to pay her back for all the help she has given me through the years on weddings, eagle scout courts of honors, missionary send-offs etc., etc., etc. How could I have done it all without Christy as my right hand man? I only hope I will be asked to help with anything that comes up in her future.
We had such a great time together going to fun restaurants, movies, shopping, and just talking. Everyone deserves a great friend and neighbor like Christy. I am truly blessed.


3 comments:

Brooke and Tami said...

I agree, Kristy is awesome!

Amber Horspool said...

Yay! I'm glad you had a fun, relaxing time. You deserve it:) See you tomorrow!

hanesville said...

Aww! You girls are soo cute! Good friends are a great blessing!